WTB: 03 cobra coupe rear springs/subframe brackets

03_Cobra_Built

Established Member
Are you looking for factory springs? If so I have some back home in storage i can get to tomorrow evening and ship them out Saturday morning.

03_Cobra_Built

Established Member
What would you be willing to pay total including shipping? I dont know what shipping would cost at the moment.

Cobra-21

I feel the need...
Established Member
also for IRS subframe brakets
You're talking about the brackets that bolt to the rear frame rail inside the wheel house, where the rear IRS cradle bolts in? If so, we can discuss, I have a left and right that need work. Left has a stripped nut. Right side was bent up in a crash. If you are good with fabrication or have access to a press or a machine shop these could still be usable. They are pretty hard to find. If interested PM me and I'll send you some pics.

Notchlsx

Established Member
You're talking about the brackets that bolt to the rear frame rail inside the wheel house, where the rear IRS cradle bolts in? If so, we can discuss, I have a left and right that need work. Left has a stripped nut. Right side was bent up in a crash. If you are good with fabrication or have access to a press or a machine shop these could still be usable. They are pretty hard to find. If interested PM me and I'll send you some pics.

dont think is those thxs

Users who are viewing this thread