WTB 03 Console Shifter Boot Piece and Intake Boot

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
This is for both, I do not think you have ever looked at them closely, They are melted together and would be a pain in the butt to change one or the other.
Johnny

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
mustangjohnny said:
This is for both, I do not think you have ever looked at them closely, They are melted together and would be a pain in the butt to change one or the other.
Johnny

Did you mean me? I changed my boot not too long ago to the 10th Ann. boot and knob and the boot wasn't that bad. Just peel off the old one, clean a little, and glue the new one on. The only thing after that was wait about 24hrs for the glue to set.

Chris

TTA89

Established Member
I need the plastic piece but the boot is part of it, I'd like to buy it as one.

P.S. The Nitrous was sold a long time ago, the car will be sold this weekend. I swapped the console piece with a friend so I need to replace his.

TTT

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
Glad yours went so well, Oh man, mine... it was a pain...I did it on a Bullitt for a friend...i will just spend the extra cash and buy it as an assembly next time:D
Johnny

Last edited:

04Chris

Chicane straightner
Established Member
TTA89 said:
I need the plastic piece but the boot is part of it, I'd like to buy it as one.

P.S. The Nitrous was sold a long time ago, the car will be sold this weekend. I swapped the console piece with a friend so I need to replace his.

TTT

How come you're selling your car? Are you getting anything to take it's place?

Users who are viewing this thread