Wtb 03 dsg cobra

martiman000

Established Member
Looking to buy a dark shadow grey cobra coupe with clean title and around 30k miles the fewer the better. Mods are welcome but the fewer the better. It's going to be driven quite a bit so I'd like it to stay as reliable as possible. I'm willing to pay whatever the car is worth if it's reasonable. I live in Washington state but I'm willing to ship if we can work it out. Thanks for looking!

Also so if I can't find a DSG that I want I will settle for a black 10th anniversary edition or redfire. IF I can't find one. Not interested in verts at this time.

Last edited:

martiman000

Established Member
I've seen them the insanely nice was has sold and was a little high in price and the other is a rebuilt title. Thanks for pointing that out though!

BIGRED5oh

Established Member
Ill keep my eyes open for one to help out. If im not mistaken, someone here in colorado has one but let me check on that!

daltonculvert

Established Member
I have a DSG Cobra Convertible. 2003 with 52,000 miles. Few mods. 2.81 pulley, intake, exhaust, spec stage 2 clutch, made 441/441 at the tire. The rear suspension is strong with a full tilt boogie bushing kit. Milled ford racing cover. Car has a 305 toyo r888 with 1k miles on them. 18 inch gloss black saleen wheels with 17's in the front. text me at 317 460 4805 if you're interested. I'm not wanting to sell too much, but maybe for the right price.

Last edited:

Beans cobra 03

Established Member
New top within the last two years just put a T 56 magnum Ford racing transmission in the car 2000 miles on transmission change transmission oil synthetic at 1000 miles after breaking kook long tube headers and X pipe. 2.3 Whipple supercharger 4 pound lower pulley all supporting modifications including fuel pump and injectors dynode at 628 to the rear wheels on pump gas Have the factory build receipt from Ford showing that it was the one of the last 20 to come off of the line it's one of 2003 that were made 10th anniversary cobra's all fluids are meticulously taking care of all oil changes every 5000 miles with synthetic oil at Ford 82,000 original miles on the engine transmission brand-new text or call Jeremy at 561-222-0989 for additional information or pictures 23000 or best offer

martiman000

Established Member
If I was still living in Florida then hell yeah I'd take a vert but now I'm in Washington and it rains 80% of the time I'd rather have a hard top. Thank you guys for the offers they're definitely nice but just not what I'm looking for. Good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread