WTB: 04/04 cobra coupe near WI/MI/IL lower miles prefered, mods welcome!

holmes14

Established Member
Hi im looking for a 03/04 cobra, only coupes. Must be mechanicaly sound, some minor body damage may be accepted for the right price. Not looking for really high miles, low miles prefered. Mods like bigger superchargers, etc. are welcome but not looking for a car that has been beat on or raced a ton. Im near MI/ Green bay, WI/ Chicago, IL area but im willing to travel so if you anywhere near me please let me know if you have or know someone that has what im looking for. PM me or email me at [email protected] Thanks

Im looking for something clean and preferably 20k or less, let me know asap!

Last edited:

holmes14

Established Member
Still open to any other offers, anyone in the area have a 03/04 cobra coupe or know of one for sale for under $20k im ready to buy right now. Mods acceptable, nothing to extreme must be a daily driver (in the summer), and mechanicaly sound. Im not looking for junk, looking for a cobra that is clean and hasnt been raced and beat its whole life. Color is not a huge issue but prefer black/white/silver/ Email me at jholmes6 at new.rr.com or pm me, but i get emails faster.

Im a hour north of Green bay, WI maybe a little less then a hour, and am willing to travel or meat near chicago, Il, area, WI area, and maybe even like Indiana or Ohio, MI for the right car. If you can meet im a serious buyer and will be coming with the money to purchase if the cas is as described. Please get ahold of me asap! Thanks

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Do a little search of the interwebs. there are cars all over the place. you claim to have a budget of 20k for that price you can get a car in alaska, fly out to pick it up and drive it back. but here is one that is even closer.

Ford : Mustang | eBay

Users who are viewing this thread