WTB: 04 Comp Orange OR Torch Red 10th Anny!

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
like the title says....I want to buy an 04 Competition Orange or an 03 Torch Red 10th anniversary

MUST be coupe, low miles, and bone stock (or close to)

let me know! :coolman:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
SublimeRT said:
I got a 04 Comp. Orange, but it's about to turn 29k and is not stock at all really. :shrug:

yeah way too many mods and miles for me haha

I would also take an 03 Sonic Blue

MYVENM

Established Member
I have a Torch Red 10th. Just turned 13xxx. Has a 2.93 pulley,steeda air filter, bassani catted x, and dynomax catback. It has brand new bfg's all way around to. Never been raced or beat up on either. No accidents either. It is flawless inside and out. I drove all the way to Virginia from St.Louis Missouri to get this one. It really is a beautiful car! Let me know.

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
sounds like a nice car.....I keep telling myself that I want to find a stock one but that is proving harder than I imagined

do you have any pics?

SkipBuxton

Established Member
I have a torch red 10th car - with 11k on the clock - however I am not selling- unless the price is REALLY right. I am only about 90 miles from you too !! The car is not pullied and never has been. The only mods are shifter, exhaust and CAI, I just put a PFAB tank and Fluidyne HE on it just for future mods to the blower (but I wont be doing anything till spring). The car does have a tune but I could put the stocker back in it with my XCal. I have retained all stock parts.

I feel your pain trying to find a virgin !! I looked for about 4 months - and was able to find this one in the St. Louis area !! Good Luck !!

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
Sent you a PM, we might be able to work a deal...here is a teaser:

tint.JPG

svtruck

Huge Member
Established Member
No, those were the day after I brought it home...it sits in my garage for the most part though. I'll send you some pics of the bracing...

Users who are viewing this thread