WTB 04 coupe with very low miles within 200 miles of Northeastern PA

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
As title states, I'd like to buy a 2004 Cobra coupe within 200 miles of northeastern PA. I'd like the car to have very low miles, like 7500 or so. I'd prefer silver, but would consider other colors. It has to be almost spotless too. I just sold my two vehicles and am looking to buy asap. Oh, it can also be either modded or stock. Thanks in advance for any feedback. I look forward to checking out some of your suggestions. Jason.:beer:

DualSVT's

Established Member
03 Cobra

I have an 03 with 9800 miles on it. Mineral Grey, Magnaflow cat back, QA1 shocks, 2.93 pulley, Predator w/Amazon tune. Ran 12.3 @ 117 at the track.

Jeff

light93

Established Member
04 Cobra

04 Torch Red, 0 mods, with 2700 miles in Maryland.
Garage Kept, never out in the rain.
$29,500

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
light93 said:
04 Torch Red, 0 mods, with 2700 miles in Maryland.
Garage Kept, never out in the rain.
$29,500
Can you please send me some pics to [email protected]. I always get confused as to what color the torch is, whether it's the darker or brighter shade. are you the original owner? thanks alot. jason.

light93

Established Member
04 Cobra

I will try to send them today. The torch red is the Bright Red. Do you want to send them here?

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
DualSVT's said:
I emailed a couple of pics this am. Are you interested.
sorry man. I've been away with work and haven't had a chance to check my email. very sorry it took me so long to respond. i'm not fond of the color, but that is a great price with low miles. you'll have no problem getting rid of it. thanks alot for the offer.:beer:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
DualSVT's said:
I emailed a couple of pics this am. Are you interested.

Can I get some pics of your car. Also include any info I may need to know. Bumper drilled for front plate>??? [email protected] Thanks!

Sorry to hijack the thread sube, but since you aren't interested in the car maybe it can slide. ;) -Mat-

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
SVT F15O said:
Can I get some pics of your car. Also include any info I may need to know. Bumper drilled for front plate>??? [email protected] Thanks!

Sorry to hijack the thread sube, but since you aren't interested in the car maybe it can slide. ;) -Mat-
no problem at all man. It's a great deal. I would have forwarded you the pics he sent me, but I already deleted them. It looks very nice. good luck.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
badsube said:
no problem at all man. It's a great deal. I would have forwarded you the pics he sent me, but I already deleted them. It looks very nice. good luck.

Goodluck to you in your searches as well! :thumbsup:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
TTT. Looking for a low mile silver coupe. Around 5000 miles would be great. Hopefully stock or whippled/KB'd. Even if you had no thoughts of selling, maybe I can make you a great offer. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread