WTB 04 coupe with very low miles within 200 miles of Northeastern PA

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
As title states, I'd like to buy a 2004 Cobra coupe within 200 miles of northeastern PA. I'd like the car to have very low miles, like 7500 or so. I'd prefer silver, but would consider other colors. It has to be almost spotless too. I just sold my two vehicles and am looking to buy asap. Oh, it can also be either modded or stock. Thanks in advance for any feedback. I look forward to checking out some of your suggestions.
I have this posted in the market section too, but just wanted to throw it on here just in case some members go no further than the MACA section. Thanks again. Jason.:beer:

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
playwithmysnake said:
hey im selling my 04 comp orange pm me if interested, i have 14,200 on it right now ,,, just sits in the garage

This car is perfect and is a low run color.

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
sounds very nice, and i love that color, but it has a few too many miles on it for what i'm looking for. hopefully something will come-up soon. thanks alot.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
badsube said:
sounds very nice, and i love that color, but it has a few too many miles on it for what i'm looking for. hopefully something will come-up soon. thanks alot.

14K, barely broken in IMO

Ken

:beer: :beer:

TRBO VNM

I will vouge for Bruce's(playwithmysnake) car. it might have a little more mileage than you want, but trust me, the thing is spotless and well taken care of. It is definitely worth a look.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
I will vouge for Bruce's(playwithmysnake) car. it might have a little more mileage than you want, but trust me, the thing is spotless and well taken care of. It is definitely worth a look.

+1000 I wouldn't get too hung up on the mileage thing. A well taken care of car negates a few extra miles...:beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Maybe I should take a look at the orange car then :). My car is slated to be sold on Nov 18th right now, the guy just bought his plane ticket to make the flight out here today. There are a few things that need to be setup prior to the sale, but it looks like everything's a go right now, which means I'll be buying shortly afterwards. I might wait until we get back from our honeymoon on dec 8th, but if the right car presents itself before we leave on the 24th, I might buy earlier.

TRBO VNM

FISHTAIL said:
Maybe I should take a look at the orange car then :). My car is slated to be sold on Nov 18th right now, the guy just bought his plane ticket to make the flight out here today. There are a few things that need to be setup prior to the sale, but it looks like everything's a go right now, which means I'll be buying shortly afterwards. I might wait until we get back from our honeymoon on dec 8th, but if the right car presents itself before we leave on the 24th, I might buy earlier.

give bruce a call. his # is in the MACA contact list.

Users who are viewing this thread