WTB!!! 04 OX White Cobra w/ LOW miles!

missfire84

Banned
Looking for a 2004 Oxford white with dark charcoal inserts (seats). Will entertain cars with less than 40,000 miles. Prefer less than 30,000 miles. Car must be near mint condition! The more stock the car is, the better! Very picky! So please do not message me about your car with 42,000 miles, or you sonic blue cobra, or your car that has wreck, theft, or flood history. I know what I want, and I don't have times for games. I have cash, and I already have a ox white 04 I can trade as well. Just want something with lower miles. Thanks

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
These cars are hard to give up. Good luck though. Mines still sitting at 15k and will be for a good long while.

cj428mach

Established Member
Search a member named concept.

He had a 8000 miles white cobra for sale 2 months ago. He was asking 28k as I recall. Car was bone stock.

I think he sold it judging by the guy that posted he bought an 8k mile OW cobra in the Michigan area.

I think you're looking for a needle in a hay stack. They only made like 250ish cobras in white with the dark interior. To find one low mileage for sale will be tough. If you open it up to 03's and the medium interior you have a better chance.

WillyB93

Established Member
I think he sold it judging by the guy that posted he bought an 8k mile OW cobra in the Michigan area.

I think you're looking for a needle in a hay stack. They only made like 250ish cobras in white with the dark interior. To find one low mileage for sale will be tough. If you open it up to 03's and the medium interior you have a better chance.

Not mine: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4440937260.html But like he said^^

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
You will find one. Like you said there's still a needle. I found my dad's old truck 16 years later and bought it back. I'm sure that was harder then finding what your looking for. And I bought a rare boat identicle to my dads. There around only about 5 of them between NJ and Florida and about 10-12 across the United States. Don't give up

Users who are viewing this thread