WTB:07-09 Shelby!!

N8dogg

Silver...
Established Member
Like the title says, I'm looking for a coupe only no convertables. Not a ton of miles but doesn't have to be a super low mileage car as I'm going to drive it a bit. I'm not looking for a car that's been highly modded either. I'm only looking to spend $34,000 no more. I know there are cars out there like this please show me what you have thanks!

spincobra03

Established Member
Ive been looking for 2 months solid, basically 2-3 hours a night (no joke). After all of it, ive just decided to break down and get a 2010. I think your budget is good. I definetly think you can find one for 34k. There was a guy (69boss) with an 08 with 900 miles on it for 36.5k. He might be someone worth sending a PM, he was a nice guy to deal with. The deals are out there GL.

davidhuff

Established Member
I'd love to but you'd have to come down on your price futher that you said you were going to..
Good luck on your search for a 700 mile shelbygt500 for $34,000.00.I am sure there is one out there for you.Have a great Christmas!

ROBSNAKE

Established Member
I dont know him from Adam but if I was looking for a used GT500 it would be David Huff's car. The car is clean and it appears to be set up nicely

Users who are viewing this thread