WTB: 1 or 2 Goodyear F-1, 275/40/17

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I really only need one, but if you won't break up a set of two, that's ok for the right price. I have almost new F-1's on the car now, I just caught a nail on the corner of the sidewall the other day. :rolleyes:

Looking to pay in the neigborhood of $100, give or take.

I live in Maryland. :thumbsup:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Definatly still looking, and I could meet you halfway if you want to pick them up. Thanks! How much do you think you'd want for them, and are you willing to sell just one? If not, no big deal, like I said just depends on price of two. :thumbsup:

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
F1's for sale?

HIErPwRd said:
I have a pair, have decent tread left but havent measured.
If youre still looking, let me know and Ill get some penny pics to you.

That's funny, you told me you "penny" measured them and said you'd send photos of them by last Thursday. How many people have you offered to sell these tires to? I'm wondering what the deal is.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
I guess Ive been called out?
As of 4/13 I hadnt measured the tread or taken any pics.
Before checking my CP I sent you a pm with pics attached.

If you look through your pm's youll see that on 04-21-2006, 07:28 PM I sent you a message saying that Id get you pics and would try and get them to you by the the following day (Yesterday, Saturday the 22nd). I wasnt able to get them to attach through hotmail so this morning I uploaded them to photobucket. I was about 11 or 12 hours off? Regret I wasnt able to get them to you yesterday as I had intended.
Have not clue where 'last thursday' came from?

Our pm's have been nothing short of cordial, no hard feelings to speak of as best as I could tell. I did lag by 1/2 a day to get you the pics but I see no reason for you to call me out in someones thread like this..

FTR I have pmed Dreddstang and a couple other people on other forums but have no deal worked out. Your the first person I was able to get pics to. The tires dont have as much tread as I would expect them to have, but still have a very good amount of life in them.

Anyways this post kinda threw me through a loop :shrug:
Hope things are a little more clear now...

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
Sorry to give you a hard time. Now I feel bad. Since we don't know each other, I worry about scams on the internet. But I realize I've never had any issues with anyone on this forum. Still wondering what you'd like to get for them. Maybe if you put up a thread on them, with links to the photos and an asking price, I'll bet they'll go quickly.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
:lol:

how you like that.

Leave it up to DTS01 to break the awkwardness with a random comment hahahahaa..

Am honestly in no hurry to sell these, what I really should do is get a tread depth gauge and be able to put a # on it...

I would think that stock F1's are pretty easy to come by?

Open to any offers, can send pics upon request.

Capnlbj- Appreciate your comment, was really suprised to see your initial post here as we seemed to be on the same page via pm aside from me not getting you the pics last night..
No hard feelings.
:beer:

:threadhighjackmode:/off:
We gotta get Dreddstang some tires lol

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
I have an idea. Since DreddStang only needs one, if he buys one, I could buy the other. Then we'd be good to go. I don't see too many stock F1's for sale right now. I'm looking to buy one on Ebay right now. So if I get it, one more would set me straight.

And no, no hard feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread