WTB: '11-'14 OEM GT500 Wheels & Tires

bigred2013

Established Member
Not really looking to spend over $1500 shipped
Must have decent tread.
Hoping someone may have a set they wanna let go or get rid of!
A very minimal amount of curb rash isn't a big deal, don't want a set that's eat up.

bigred2013

Established Member
They're out their. Just gotta find someone who doesn't think just because their SVT there worth $2800. Lol. Unreal to me why anyone would pay that much for OEM wheels, when you could get a full blown custom set of Forgestars for cheaper, and be lighterweight. But to each their own!

70fastbackstang

Established Member
I have a set of 2012 GT500 PP wheels and tires.... I have Michelin pilot sports with 315s in the rear lots of tread in front and rears are about 60% tread left... 1700 shipped...

Fast Orange

Established Member
They're out their. Just gotta find someone who doesn't think just because their SVT there worth $2800. Lol. Unreal to me why anyone would pay that much for OEM wheels, when you could get a full blown custom set of Forgestars for cheaper, and be lighterweight. But to each their own!
Try and go to Ford and buy them, they are damn expensive, 2800.00 - 3000.00 is a deal in used condition if they are mint.

bigred2013

Established Member
Lol not saying their not expensive new but I'm not gonna pay that much for a factory wheel. Don't care if its svt or not

UOP Shadow

Established Member
OEM restoration. In 20 years, there will be guys doing OEMs on these cars & need the original factory wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread