WTB 13' or 14 GT500 Vert or Coupe

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
DIB with matte black stripes
Ruby Red with matte black stripes

Prefer Fully loaded with Nav.

Vert or Coupe but prefer a vert.

Please let me know miles,location and pics if you have them.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Would consider selling mine, fully loaded vert with mild mods..only 2800 miles..Black with matte stripes..there are only a couple of verts on ebay and what I have seen price wise stock is low to mid 60's k

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Prices are pretty unrealistic right now for some reason at the local dealerships. I don't expect wholesale pricing but I'm not one to overpay either. I had great luck purchasing my 03 Cobra here on SVTP and was hoping to find someone interested in selling. Any idea on your asking price,who tuned the car, is the warranty voided now with your current mods?

Did you buy the car in Chicago at Auto Showcase?

Last edited:

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Prices are pretty unrealistic right now for some reason at the local dealerships. I don't expect wholesale pricing but I'm not one to overpay either. I had great luck purchasing my 03 Cobra here on SVTP and was hoping to find someone interested in selling. Any idea on your asking price,who tuned the car, is the warranty voided now with your current mods?

I would say just because there is no more gt500 being made as of now so prices are not going to drop any more than they are, especially lower mileage cars..but I do not need to sell it but for what I paid and what I have in it my price would be $64K..I have over $2500 in mods, plus msrp for the vehicle was $69K...The car has been emailed tuned and datalogged by VMP...I have all the stock parts as well..regarding the factory warranty yes probably it is void if stuff is left on, but good thing is if something did happen you would have the stock parts...the car was purchased from Chicago area but not auto showcase..let me know the car has never been raced just a show car cruise in a couple days a week..always garaged, never driven in rain..

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
^ Thanks for the reply! If I can't find a RR or DIB your combo is my next choice. I'll let you know though.
Thanks again

02_Lightning

Established Member
There is a loaded DIB with black stripes by me.... $57.9k and they have had for 2 months at that price. Its a $55k car though - not worth anymore than that.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
There is a loaded DIB with black stripes by me.... $57.9k and they have had for 2 months at that price. Its a $55k car though - not worth anymore than that.

I think I called on it? Dealership starts with a C like Conley Ford or something like that? They said they have a deposit on it.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Dude-Wheres-My-Car-And-Then.jpg

hockeylover86

Established Member

Asking prices seem high, but I have no idea what they are selling for.

I tried to sell my 600 mile '14 820A GT500 with glass roof a while back and didn't get much activity on it. Maybe because of no PP/TP.

I was shopping for a new 2015 SD truck and just for kicks I asked trade value, the dealer told me $45k... Really?

99Steedastang

Established Member
DIB with black stripe

I have a '13 DIB with black stripe that I may be willing to part ways with. It has 4000 miles, a 100k mile warranty and has never seen rain. It also has recaro seats and the performance package option. It has only been driven on sunny days here in Arizona. I can send you pics on here or an email address if your interested. Asking 60k for the car.

Users who are viewing this thread