WTB 14’ white gt500

Dirtman91386

Established Member
Hello gents. Looking for a white with black stripes or a white stripe delete car. Navigation is also on the lists of musts. Under 15k miles and well kept. Willing to travel lower 48 but I’m near Toledo Ohio. I’ve got 45-50k to play with. Hoping to find something but just not having any luck searching autotrader, eBay, carguru etc. thanks in advance boys.

Spencer.

Dirtman91386

Established Member
I am looking hard. I saw that one when it was originally posted a few months back. Just can’t do the glass roof is all.

buddha93

Established Member
Ha, just messing with you man.

I'm with you though, not a fan of the glass either. Dig the stripe delete though. Thought of just buying a white with the stripes and peeling them off? Unless you're really hung up on it being an original delete, that's what I'd be looking at as well.

Dirtman91386

Established Member
I’d prefer a white one with black stripes as long as it’s got the navigation. The last few I’ve called on all say stripe delete but always have blue stripped seats. I’m guessing I’ll be looking for awhile yet.

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
I looked for a low mileage white / stripe delete for over a year and couldn't find one with the history and options that I wanted. Gave up and went SGM. Good luck...I love the look of a clean, stripeless white GT500.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Hello gents. Looking for a white with black stripes or a white stripe delete car. Navigation is also on the lists of musts. Under 15k miles and well kept. Willing to travel lower 48 but I’m near Toledo Ohio. I’ve got 45-50k to play with. Hoping to find something but just not having any luck searching autotrader, eBay, carguru etc. thanks in advance boys.

Spencer.
Hey man, I'm in Toledo area.
Any reason no glass roof?
It's gotta be my favorite option and it's rare, have you ever been in one?
Hope to see another GT500 at local events.
Funny I had to have the glass roof and blue stripe Recaros.
I could've done without the body stripes, but love the colored Recaros, makes them pop.
Good luck on search, message me if you find one or questions.
-J

NIL8U

Established Member
I Was close to buying that one from other forum. Good guy to talk to from what we spoke guy pampered car and had some additional all black wheels for it. I think he wanted 52k for car and wheels back then. It’s his 3rd or 4th time listing it. I thought it was a little bit $ but if you want one owner low low miles you gotta pay. Best of luck though

I PM ‘d you if you want any additional pictures of mine don’t know if you saw it.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes I am friends with Corey.
I love the black glass roof plus so much easier to clean!
If you need to see one bring Corey up to our shop
-J

Users who are viewing this thread