WTB: 17x10.5" '03 Chrome Cobra Wheels and DR Tires if possible

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
I am looking to buy a set of 17x10.5 2003 cobra chrome rims with good tread tires (if possible.)

located in NC

I want the wide look and need more traction... simple as that :)

I have rims and Goodyear tires to trade or sell also

Jon,,

Last edited:

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
I have a set of AFS 03 Cobra rims 17x10.5 (satin finish) in near perfect condition for $300. PM or email me for pix. ( include your zip for a shipping price.)

wario

Established Member
I have 2 17 x 10.5 chrome 03 cobra wheels. Thing is I broke 3 wheel studs so it oblonged two of the stud holes. The damage is not very bad and I was quoted 100 bucks to fix the wheel.

200 + shipping

wario

Established Member
87whitevert said:
so the rims have been in an accident?
if so, there must have been some curb rash on them?

J

No accident. All I can come up with is one of two things. A bad stud from the get go, or tourqe broke them. I dont know, but the wheels other them that are in great shape. I will take some picks for you if you want.

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
oh ok, well I am still concerned, I really dont want to buy something then have to fix it...
but please send pictures,
also, do you have two non-damaged 17x10.5 rims and a damaged rim? (sounds like it from the message above.

wario

Established Member
87whitevert said:
oh ok, well I am still concerned, I really dont want to buy something then have to fix it...
but please send pictures,
also, do you have two non-damaged 17x10.5 rims and a damaged rim? (sounds like it from the message above.

I understand your concern thats why I was upfront with the condition of the wheel. I only have two rims one that is mint and one with the oblong holes.

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
what would have to be done to fix the oblong holes?
i wil have to ask around if doing this fix will affect the rims at all

Jon,

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
Bought rims and tires from Discount Tire Direct and THEY JUST ARRIVED FROM UPS MAN!!!!!! Nitto 315's and 10.5 rims.

DTD was great, I ordered on Monday afternoon around 3pm and received them at 2:30 on Wednesday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread