WTB 18" CCW Classics

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Good luck man, Ive been looking for some Classics for ever now. Finally decided to just order them from CCW, placed my order last week - they said should be delivered in 1 month :dancenana:

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Hector!!!!! JUST ORDER THEM!!! Car is paid off and bad ass! Time for some bad ass wheels for the balla'b!

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
Good luck man, Ive been looking for some Classics for ever now. Finally decided to just order them from CCW, placed my order last week - they said should be delivered in 1 month :dancenana:

Thanks don't think it's gonna happen :\ don't want to pay full price. What did you end up paying if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me :)

free bumpo from another san diegan...just get chrome saleens hahah they arent played out!

Haha agree... One of the best looking wheels tho

Hector!!!!! JUST ORDER THEM!!! Car is paid off and bad ass! Time for some bad ass wheels for the balla'b!

Haha might be going a different route Brian ;P

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
If am not mistaken when i call them last year they quote me $3500 or 3400 shipped that was included with a military discount. I dont know if its still the same or cheaper :D

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
How much was shipping? They are $2,800 for four wheels.

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
If am not mistaken when i call them last year they quote me $3500 or 3400 shipped that was included with a military discount. I dont know if its still the same or cheaper :D

any special color added to the lip? I was thinking around 3100 new but thats not including taxes and I would need to buy bigger tires for the rear too mine are small.

Rob_Stylez

Established Member

How much was shipping? They are $2,800 for four wheels.

Called CCW on the the 17th and ordered my polished Classics: 18x9 & 18x11. I paid $2970, price is with shipping and lugs.

Cant wait until they get here! :burnout:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Thats not a bad deal at all! I already have the big tires! :D i just need the wheels... i may sell my AFS to jump into some CCWs will see.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Thats not a bad deal at all! I already have the big tires! :D i just need the wheels... i may sell my AFS to jump into some CCWs will see.

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
Wow that's a good price. Once you get them on I gotta check then out. We gotta do a local SVTP meet some time.

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member

patience-young-grasshopper_zps05f00260.gif

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
Well fellas I ended up just ordering new ones! John over at CCW helped me out great customer service. Can't wait till they arrive! I went with Comp grey centers and polished lip.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Congrats man. Nice choice on the color combo. Some day I will have the money for my own set of Classics.....some day... :whine:

quicksilverdc

VOODO DC
Established Member
Congrats man. Nice choice on the color combo. Some day I will have the money for my own set of Classics.....some day... :whine:

Thanks man! Yea almost went all black but changed my mind last min, I wanted the wheels to stand out ;) I told myself when my car is paid off I'm getting Classics or cams :p

Last edited:

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Thanks man! Yea almost went all black but changed my mind last min, I wanted the wheels to stand out ;) I told myself when my car is paid off I'm getting Classics or cams :p

Well, looking at your mod list, I would say you are probably doing ok on power. Good choice going for the wheels. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread