WTB 2001 DHG Mustang Bullit

drivebymashing

Established Member
WTB 2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt

cash in hand wanting nothing over 80k miles
near asheville north carolina
less modifications the better
i would be willing to travel some but my only vehicle is a 1997 f150 which gets 13 mpg on a good day

Not willing to pay what 2001 cobras are going for two totally different beasts
PM me if you have one or know anyone with one for sale thanks

ryan

Last edited:

jason2004gt

Established Member
I'll get you some interior shots tomorrow. It's too dark now. The passenger and rear seats look brand new, the drivers seat has a little wear on the bolsters, but no rips or tears. I would give the interior a 9 out of 10. I still have the stock H-pipe that will go with the car and the fog light delete switch too. I am willing to drive part of the distance to help out with your drive. I really like this Bullitt, I just want to get into a convertible. I've never had one before, so I want one for a change. Nobody wants to trade a vert for my car, so buying one seems to be the best way for me.

-J

Bullitt #3067

Established Member
I know you are looking at DHG..... but just in case True Blue is a possible 'second color of choice.'

Very soon I will be posting TB #3067 up for sale: 18K miles. Tasteful mods.

Bullitt5-1.gif

Bullitt9.gif

Bullitt4.gif

Bullitt1.gif

RgRacing

Established Member
Hey dude I've got the perfect car for you. It's a 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra GTR Mach3 Z-34, The mods include the 3.4L Hemi swap, top fuel headers, I added two cats to the Y-pipe because the guys at the local speed shop said it would make it faster, It's got a 450 shot of nitrous running through the three turbos and after all of that it runs through the procharger, then through the eaton. This car ONLY has 2,500,000 miles on it and only leaks a little oil from the Muncie four speed, the axle seals, pinion seal, and the front and rear crank seals. I'm asking 25,000 which is a great deal for such a rare car.The car put down 34.5 Hp at 25000 RPMs and 10,000Ftlbs, needless to say its a little torquey, it runs 11s at 67 Kmh. Haha can't wait to see the Bullitt

Last edited:

drivebymashing

Established Member
sounds like great car with the hemi swap and all
but the torque is a little much especially with all those cats
2.5 million miles isnt too bad but i found a 01 bullitt with 44 k miles so i went for it
let me know if you wanna race ill prob loose though.... with that muncie four speed makes it fast and all

Users who are viewing this thread