WTB 2003-2004 Cobra coupe around PA

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Well I sold my 2003 cobra over a year ago and got into a 2006 Z06. Long story short I sold the Z06 and I miss my cobra. I'm looking for a red, yellow, or competition orange coupe. My search might be a little difficult due to what I'm looking for. I'd like one with under 10,000 miles and mostly stock. An intake or cat back exhaust doesn't really bother me. I'm located in PA right outside of Philadelphia. I'm willing to travel a few hours for the right car. Let me know what you guys have. Thank you

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Bump. I'll consider other colors just not black

Last edited:

orlo

Established Member
Hi,

I'm located in northeast PA and will be putting my 03 10th anniversary coupe up for sale in a few weeks as soon as it gets new tires, an oil change and an inspection. The car has approximately 30k on the odometer and makes 501rwhp on full bolt-ons and a posi port. I wouldn't hesitate to drive the car anywhere. Oddly enough, I'm selling in order to purchase a 2006 Z06. Here are a few pictures of the car. They don't do it justice. She's a looker.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100374479@N07/sets/72157635778918683/

Shoot me a pm if you're interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Justin

03COBRA-88

Established Member
Hi,

I'm located in northeast PA and will be putting my 03 10th anniversary coupe up for sale in a few weeks as soon as it gets new tires, an oil change and an inspection. The car has approximately 30k on the odometer and makes 501rwhp on full bolt-ons and a posi port. I wouldn't hesitate to drive the car anywhere. Oddly enough, I'm selling in order to purchase a 2006 Z06. Here are a few pictures of the car. They don't do it justice. She's a looker.

Shoot me a pm if you're interested. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Justin

Thank you for the offer, but I'm looking for one with lower miles and less mods.

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Hi,

Cheers,

Justin
I see that the OP isn't interested, but I might be if the price is right. Can you PM more details? Thanks.

ATFPat

Established Member
I have a 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe that I'm going to get ready to list for a "Feeler" ad but it has around 31K miles. Inspection is due 5/15 but getting it inspected/emission tested this week or the next and the TOB replaced since I had a "dud" installed with the new clutch/flywheel.

I know it's higher mileage then what your after, just tossing it out there. Saw you had a Zinc Cobra before! :read:

03COBRA-88

Established Member
I have a 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra Coupe that I'm going to get ready to list for a "Feeler" ad but it has around 31K miles. Inspection is due 5/15 but getting it inspected/emission tested this week or the next and the TOB replaced since I had a "dud" installed with the new clutch/flywheel.

I know it's higher mileage then what your after, just tossing it out there. Saw you had a Zinc Cobra before! :read:

Thank you for the offer, but I'm looking for something with much lower miles. Good luck with your sale though.

Users who are viewing this thread