Wtb 2010 gt500

SAcobra427

Established Member
Car near Youngstown Oh

If you are looking for a vert there is an all black one, no stripes at Liberty Ford in Ohio
I had actually had a deposit on this car but ended up with a silver one for a bit less money overall and they gave me back my deposit with no problems. They were going to sell me this 2010 for $54,000

Good luck in your search

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
If you are looking for a vert there is an all black one, no stripes at Liberty Ford in Ohio
I had actually had a deposit on this car but ended up with a silver one for a bit less money overall and they gave me back my deposit with no problems. They were going to sell me this 2010 for $54,000

Good luck in your search

Looking for a coupe. I found a black with stripes and a white with blue stripes. Both are gorgeous.

unreal4all

Established Member
if u come to fort wayne, in, u can place an order and get exactly what you want. I have one more allocation for a build. Gonna be at sticker. email or pm me. [email protected] my name is Zach

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
Seen this one on another forum. Black with Grabber stripes. I'm sure you could get it for 1k under msrp if you try. It also seems that you could just buy it straight from the dealer instead if you would rather do it that way, which makes more sense to me.HTH

[ame=http://www.fordgt500.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4153]2010 Black w/ GB stripes - Ford Shelby Cobra GT500 Forum[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread