WTB 2010 or newer Shelby GT500

dbow119

Established Member
I'm looking for a 2010-2012 Shelby GT500. I would like it to have under 10k miles (prefer under 5k miles).

Color choices:
Kona Blue with white or silver racing stripe
Sterling Gray Metallic with black racing stripe
Red with black or white racing stripe

Please let me know what you have for sale and include the options, your asking price, and city/state that you are located. Thanks!

deerman

Established Member
I'm looking for a 2010-2012 Shelby GT500. I would like it to have under 10k miles (prefer under 5k miles).

Color choices:
Kona Blue with white or silver racing stripe
Sterling Gray Metallic with black racing stripe
Red with black or white racing stripe

Please let me know what you have for sale and include the options, your asking price, and city/state that you are located. Thanks!

Kona blue,silver stripes twin turbo under 10k miles. This might be more than you want . An incrediable car.

Cobra 2997

Established Member
What's your price range ?? I saw over on FordGT500.com that you were looking for something under 40K ?? Just wanted to confirm if that's correct...

I have a 2012 Kona Blue w/Silver stripe with approx. 1000 miles that I might sell for the right price. It's a base, no option car.

dbow119

Established Member
Like I said let me know what price you're asking. If you could include a picture that would help. If the car is right and your price is reasonable then I'm willing to go over $40k.

Users who are viewing this thread