WTB 2011-12 Mustang 5.0

LAstang00

Established Member
Looking to see if anyone has anything available in the southern california area. (out of state ok but prefer to pick it up in person :beer:)

Looking for a new car to baby. 2011-12 Mustang 5.0

-Looking for car around 25k or less
-Any color (preferablly white,black but open to anything)
-Mileage under 30k
-Base or Premium ok.
-Prefer Manual over Auto. (Auto is still an option though)
Pretty much anything stock to modded will be fine with me.

I've been searching for the past couple weeks with nothing to really follow up on so I figured why not reach out to the people who care the most about these cars! Should have been the first place I looked.

If you have a car for sale in the area (or out of state who would be willing to ship to california) please don't hesitate to shoot me an email with some details on the car and some pictures to go along with it would be nice.
EMAIL: [email protected]

Thanks Everybody!

Last edited:

viperakron

Established Member
Have a 12 5.0 auto White with 2500 miles, stock, new. $27K, I don't drive em in the winter here in OH so sell em in the fall.

Paul 330 644 4459

LAstang00

Established Member
Thanks for the quick reply Paul.

27K is a little more than what i'm looking for as far as price right now but I will definitely keep my options open if I dont find anything. I'll keep this on the back burner for now though. I forgot to also mention that i'd prefer manual tran but forgot to add it in my first post..

Lets just say a Manual transmission is the only thing keeping my girlfriend from ever driving my car! Gotta try and keep it that way. haha

Users who are viewing this thread