Wtb 2011 up auto supercharged gt

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
Looking for a 2011 up gt a6 that is supercharged. Im located in south central ky so the closer the better but i will travel if need be. Let me know what you have.

rem177

Established Member
Good luck. Me and a few other guys have made the exact same thread over the past several months with little to no luck. The ones that are out there are absurdly over-priced. Better off building one yourself.

SS EATR

Established Member
Ive been looking for the same thing without much luck. I'm probably just going to get a stock one and boost it myself.

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
I have a 2014 Premium, A6, Sterling Gray, Brembo car with 6k miles on it. It has 575HP Roush kit, Bassani x pipe and axle back, 20 in. Velgen wheels w/Nt05s, FRPP springs, and LCA. It is not a DD. I just bought it in Sept, the day after I sold my 2012 Beast. I'm thinking I would like to get back into a Shelby and have found a couple that interest me. It would take $33k to get it done. KBB trade in is over $27k and the mods have a used value of over $7k, not including labor. I think that's a fair price. I'm in the Houston area.

Last edited:

wsvt boost 2004

Established Member
Good luck. Me and a few other guys have made the exact same thread over the past several months with little to no luck. The ones that are out there are absurdly over-priced. Better off building one yourself.
Im going to keep looking for a few more weeks and after that I will buy a stock car and mod it myself. I figured maybe someone had one that was already built that I could buy. I have found a few manual cars but I want a auto. I had a supercharged 11 gt with the manual trans so im ready to try a automatic car now. If anyone has what im looking for let me know.

txcharlie

Never fast enough
Established Member
Im going to keep looking for a few more weeks and after that I will buy a stock car and mod it myself. I figured maybe someone had one that was already built that I could buy. I have found a few manual cars but I want a auto. I had a supercharged 11 gt with the manual trans so im ready to try a automatic car now. If anyone has what im looking for let me know.

LOL. Did I forget to turn off the post cloaking? It's OK. I'm not really very interested in selling. The guy with the Shelby decided not to sell.

Last edited:

CSG

Established Member
I don't really agree that they are all overpriced. It is just easy to part them out and get more money so guys offer them up first. To buy mine would take the car's value plus the used value of the parts so basically just what I would get after a weekend of parting it out.

Car: 22-23k
blower setup: 4-4.5k
Aluminator: 5.5k
exhaust: 1k
converter: 800
suspension: ?
wheels: 2.5k
etc.

So basically I could get over 36k if I parted it so that is what it would take to buy it.

thundr306

Established Member
I'm in PA and would consider selling my:

11 grabber blue gt/cs , 6a, just turned 30k miles
Magnuson TVS.
9lb pulley
47lb inj
NGK plugs
custom cai
SCT Livewire ts
accufab 84.5 tb
cat deletes
pypes x-pipe
gt500 ab
Dss alum cv driveshaft
BMR ds loop
rear removed and prof welded tubes
8.8 girdle
che 8.8 brace
bmr uca and mount
bmr relocation brackets
billet lcas
adj panhard
panhard brace
poly 8.8 upper bushing
20" Avant Garde wheel/tire setup
Steeda ultra lite lowering springs
Roush grille
18% tint all around
Jlt oil sep
blue coil covers

Has run 10.8@128 with room left in the tune. I would be sub $30k. Pms only.

Last edited:

BULISTIC

Established Member
I have a 2012 GT with a Ford Racing long block and a 2.9 Whipple runs 10.0's @ 138 plus asking $33,000 can't build one for that. Look for the ad labeled Quick 2012 car is low miles with lot of drive train upgrades.

vrex

Established Member
bumping his thread also looking for one closer to north Carolina the better

Stevem17500

Established Member
U guys want a 1027whp...ysi car asking 46k....sleeved block. ..fully build...built tranny.fuel system..and 3 sets of wheels pm me.top dollar but u get what u pay for...pm me

Last edited:

MachRon

Established Member
My wife's 2014 Premium GTauto may be going on the market. It has 2990 miles, Roush supercharger installed by dealer. Black with custom grabber blue racing stripes. Grabber blue horse and 5.0 emblems, grabber blue caliper covers and custom airbrushed artwork on radiator cover. Seats have grabber blue stripes on black leather. Also has upr black billet accessories underhood and my 2014 gt500 rims powdered coated black with factory goodyear supercar tires. Has won a few car show awards, including people's choice at Mustang and Mustang event. Let me know how much you are looking to spend if you are interested.

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
I'm considering selling my '12. Dyno'd 811 rwhp, fully built, forged, arp studded, Procharger d1, full conversion to 6r80 (was a mt82 car), circle d Convertor, 28k miles but less than 500 miles on the build.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread