WTB 2013-2014 GT500 Convertible

rrg

Established Member
Perhaps I am looking for a rare GT500 build.
Does anyone have the complete production information for the 2014 model year production run?

rrg

Established Member
I have just purchased the exact 2014 GT500 convertible that I have been searching for. I bought it for $2,150 under MSRP ! Ramey Ford in Beckly West Virginia was the dealer. Ramey has two other GT500 coupes in inventory as well. I am at the Mustang 50th and will post pics of my new GT500 and pics of the two 2015 Mustangs that were revealed by Ford at the show when I return to Boston from North Carolina.

Last edited:

rrg

Established Member
TY......and got ya on the "careful" other than the power there are real concerns about operation and cold tires...( below 50 f)..I did chat with a Gt500 owner at the 50th who started out from his home at 22 f. He warned me about the certain lack of control at those temps (as does Ford in the Shelby Owners Manual Supplement )....told me about skidding some five feet on initial brake application before the tires warmed up. He also said that the rest of the trip down was safe after the tire warm up via driving.

Last edited:

Saikodi

Established Member
TY......and got ya on the "careful" other than the power there are real concerns about operation and cold tires...( below 50 f)..I did chat with a Gt500 owner at the 50th who started out from his home at 22 f. He warned me about the certain lack of control at those temps (as does Ford in the Shelby Owners Manual Supplement )....told me about skidding some five feet on initial brake application before the tires warmed up. He also said that the rest of the trip down was safe after the tire warm up via driving.

Wow! 22F now? What part is this?

Users who are viewing this thread