Wtb: 2013 gt500

Blu3SVT

Established Member
I know there's a couple threads already and I have viewed a lot, but you never know what could be new. I am looking at buying a used 2013 gt500 by next Saturday. My requirements are...coupe, track and performance package, navigation and recaros, no need for the the glass roof or shaker 1000.

02_Lightning

Established Member
Good luck - that's what I am after as well only I need a stripe delete car. I would love buy something, but the buyers and sellers are typically too far off on realistic price.

Last edited by a moderator:

USV8PWR

Established Member
Good luck - that's what I am after as well only I need a stripe delete car. I would love buy something, but the buyers and sellers are typically too far off on realistic price.

Could it possibly be because Ford only built 10,570 of these 662HP, 5.8L, Shelby GT500s during the 2013/2014 years??? IMO, only a desperate fool would sell their 2013/2014 Shelby for less than what they paid for it. And if enough of the owners of these cars have the same thought...look out on their prices. ;-)

Good luck OP finding your new Shelby!

majmacv

Back in the Saddle
Established Member
I'm re-thinking my purchase, as it's too tempting to Mod it, and in CA it's just too much trouble (Smog, roadside emission checks etc) ...it's a '14 (Purch date 2 NOV 13) with everything but the glass roof (BLK/STP DEL). Completely stock, 500 mi. $57,500 would do the deal, but I'm betting you're looking to spend 52-55k max..

Users who are viewing this thread