WTB 2014 Vert

rrg

Established Member
I am in the market for a new, or perhaps used, 2014 GT500 Convertible. It must be white with black/black. Should this vehicle sell under list price a or is there is a market adjustment premium that will apply as the 2014 is no longer in production? I see many GT500's that have been in dealer inventory for 6 months or more. Should I wait for a 2015 but, there will be no GT500 loffered as I currently understand. Perhaps a GT500 (or another line) for 2016?

MNCobra

Established Member
plenty of cars out there...search the want ads here or online and I am sure you come up with something...there are still dealers trying to get ADMs but most likely you will be able to find what you are looking for...just need to put in the time in the search...good luck...once you find something post it up with pictures...

roadracer247

Established Member
There's no way to know if there will be another gt500. Its a fairly safe bet Ford will come up with something. But if you have the money now, I'd just go for it.

I personally don't think that the current gt500 prices will be affected by the the release of the new Stang. Regular GT's are most likely where the market is going to drop.

Good luck on your search! :)

Saikodi

Established Member
There's no way to know if there will be another gt500. Its a fairly safe bet Ford will come up with something. But if you have the money now, I'd just go for it.

I personally don't think that the current gt500 prices will be affected by the the release of the new Stang. Regular GT's are most likely where the market is going to drop.

Good luck on your search! :)

I definitely agree. In my search over the last 3 months, I noticed the GT500 inventory dried out towards the last 2 weeks. of the 11 dealerships in the Seattle / Portland area, only 2 dealerships had 1 used GT500 each. And only about 4 of them had 1 new one each.

So I am not sure what that indicates. But for some reason, the inventory is not free flowing right now.

rrg

Established Member
Thanks for your responses and ideas. I have just located a new GT500 2014 Vert, built per my wish list, at a dealer who is asking 10k over list. I see no market support for 10k over list. I hardly see market support for list price and feel that the the right buy number should be 2-4k below list. Has anyone have any recent dealer buying experience and at what price levels relative to MSRP?

Users who are viewing this thread