Wtb: 4.6 Dohc Motor, Hydroboost, T56/tko600 + More For Fox-modular Conversion

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
ok, so I am converting my 93 4cyl coupe to a 4.6 dohc setup. The sale of the crashed 98 cobra that I was banking on fell through, so on goes the hunt for the parts I need.

-96-01 32v motor complete with sensors and accessories. OR
-03-04 cobra motor complete

-96-04 hydroboost assembly with pedals and hoses

-94-95 GT front spindles, rotors, and calipers

-8.8 rear 5 lug, disc or drum, prefer 3.55 gears but will change, MUST be stock fox width.

-complete t56 or tko600. clutch, bell, fork, the works. If yours needs a rebuild that is fine, but price must reflect condition.

All the major parts I would really prefer to pickup, I will drive just about anywhere in the northeast to pickup. Th smaller stuff is ok for shipping.

****If you know of someone or somewhere that has a complete crashed donor car, I'd be willing to go with that.****

Last edited:

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
ttt bump. Cash in hand folks, I have about a month or a month and a half before the chassis work and paint is done, but I'd like to get everything squared away, so when i get the car back I can put it together asap. I need at least the motor so I can have the pistons, roads and oil pump changed out.

red9450

Established Member
have a teksid longblock that I will sell. Still in car, can hear run.

- Aj -

Established Member
Contact crazydave, he has a complete T56 available. Tell him I referred you.

Lickmstickmman

Established Member
Not sure if it is still available, but a guy at Metroareamustangsandfords.com was selling the setup out of his wreck cobra. Try going there and go to the swap meet section.

Benji

BlackDragon

Because Race Car...
Established Member
Lickmstickmman said:
Not sure if it is still available, but a guy at Metroareamustangsandfords.com was selling the setup out of his wreck cobra. Try going there and go to the swap meet section.

Benji

I went through about 10 pages of the swap section and didn't see anything...

Beaves97Cobra

Established Member
if i was to sell u my heads and intake along with my block and crank would u be interested, my motor needs rods and pistons thats it tell me what you need, or make me a offer if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread