WTB 5.0 in AZ, cash buyer

angelofrat42

Established Member
Alright so the time has finally come for me to leave old mustang behind. I live in Arizona and my circumstances do not allow me to leave the state to purchase a car, and I will not buy one without test driving it and making sure that all of the proper compression tests are completed.

I have around $25,000 cash to spend but I do not want to spend all of it so that I can get the mods that I really want!

It has to be a manual. I would love for it to be brembo package but not a dealbreaker.

I want something less than 35,000 miles, and I dont mind mods as long as they are not warranty voiding.

I am not very picky when it comes to the color

I am only looking for coupes, no verts.

Thanks for looking!

Shoot me a text if you have anything i would be interested in!
602-361-0127

I have been waiting a very long time to get either a 5.0 and am prepared to wait a couple of months to find the right car. I will not rush into a sale until im sure its the right car for me!

Last edited:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
well my reasoning is about 5k more. you get new vs. used, 3-4 years newer, your willing to go to 35k miles your over half way through the warranty if that matters and your getting a premium value vs probably having to get a base model for the money you want to spend. I know people on here keep saying these cars are losing value but if I were to sell my low mile 11gt I would sell it for less than what you can get that new one for. now this is just my opinion take it for what it's worth. gl

finnfour83

Established Member
I'm in houston and I will do $29k! Mine has all the bolt ons and $3500 in wheels and tires. It looks better than new.

angelofrat42

Established Member
I am in the North Scottsdale area.
If anyone is selling from out of state if you would be able to ship it to a dealer near me so that they would be able to guarantee a warranty for me, i would be willing to purchase your car!
What part of AZ?

angelofrat42

Established Member
I found a 2011 premium kona blue with some weird looking chrome wheels and 17,000 miles for 25k cash lowest he'll go. Think it's a good deal?

Users who are viewing this thread