wtb: 5.0 must be 6spd and brembo package

maple

Established Member
A 3.73, recaro car is the perfect package of what I'm looking for. I'm open to colors. Ready to buy!

levelbelow2000

Established Member
Im selling my 2011 Mustang GT, 41k miles, its a premium, brembo package car with 3.73's. I special ordered this car in June of 2010 and received it on September 2010. Car is in perfect condition, not a single dent or scratch anywhere. I take extremely good care of this car and when its not being driven it sits in my garage. This car had been my daily driver for the last year, plus Ive taking it on some long trips, so thats why the mileage is what it is. Mostly highway miles, I drive 100+ plus miles just for work a day. Car runs excellant, not a single problem out of it, oil changed every 3000 miles with mobil 1. Interior is perfect, car still looks brand new. Wheels have brand new Pirelli's on them with less then 3,000 miles. Only reason im selling is cause I need a truck to tow my other car around and want to buy a Corvette in the summer. The car has a few little things done to it, all stock parts will come with car. Cars located in PA, 17302. Can send pics to a email or phone. Looking to get around $24,500
Mods:

*FRPP Lowering Springs
*Eibach Camber Bolts
*UPR Adjustable Panhard bar
*Barton Shifter Bracket
*SPEC Stage 3 Clutch
*FRPP SVT Cobra Axle-back
*Removed Resonators
*Custom Painted Valvecovers, Coilcovers and Engine Cover
*Custom Painted Center Console and Radio Bezel
*BOSS 302 rear lower valance

snakevenom99

Shenanigans
Established Member
I have a 2012 with all the options you're looking for. It's Lava Red with Stone interior. It's a pretty rare color which is nice. The car has 17.2k miles. Mods are in my signature, I also added the factory HID headlights. It has never had a tune so the warranty is intact. Here is a link to the window sticker so you can see all the options it has. http://fordlabels.webview.biz/webviewhybrid/WindowSticker.aspx?vin=1zvbp8cf9c5216341

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread