Wtb: 60lb injectors, KB BAP, SCT BA2600 Maf

Av3ng3d

Established Member
Hello all, just searching for a few parts to get the full potential out of my ported Eaton.

I'm in need of 60lb injectors, Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump, and also a SCT BA-2600 MAF. Just seeing what is out there before buying new.

xtreme3169

Established Member
I've got a BA2600 that I will part with. It's in good shape, nothing wrong with it, I am just going to s larger intake setup. $190 shipped

blownfox

Established Member
If you still need them, I should have 60 lbs injectors and VMP BPA for sell in the next week or two. Less than a 1,000 miles on the injectors and about 2,500 miles on the BPA. Going to a Fore return fuel system with ID 1050. Thats the only reason why they are coming off the car.

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
If you still need them, I should have 60 lbs injectors and VMP BPA for sell in the next week or two. Less than a 1,000 miles on the injectors and about 2,500 miles on the BPA. Going to a Fore return fuel system with ID 1050. Thats the only reason why they are coming off the car.
Bap available?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
Bap available?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I'll have a KB BAP in a couple months for sale. It's on the car, running good. Have a Fore Return system going on but I want to drive the car while the weather is good. When it gets too hot it's going in the shop for the new fuel system and the 80s and BAP will be for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread