WTB: 6lb Lower Kit and 3.5 Alt. Pulley

TORQJNKY

It's not exactly what you are looking for but, I just took off my Metco 4lb pulley kit off and I have an additional (brand new in the box) 6lb ring to go along with it. It has a 3.2 alternator pulley for the 4lb pulley that I still need to take off my alternator. PM me if you are interested and I can send you a couple pics. I am getting the alternator pulley off this weekend.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Sounds good man, post some pics if you have them and how much you want for it. :thumbsup:

Think I need the 3.5 for a 6lb pulley though.

TORQJNKY

Sounds good man, post some pics if you have them and how much you want for it. :thumbsup:

Think I need the 3.5 for a 6lb pulley though.

Ill take the 4 lb ring if you dont want it.

This is what I have. It's a full Metco kit with a 4lb and 6lb ring. The 6lb ring (on the left) is new in the box and never installed (only removed for photos). They look very similar in size but the 6lb pulley is 1/2" in diameter larger. The alternator pulley is a 3.2 like I mentioned earlier and goes with a 4lb kit. I also have the Metco install instructions. One of the two smaller counter sunk hex bolts head is almost stripped out, so I will call Metco Performance tomorrow and have a replacement bolt sent to you. I am adding this to the market in it's own thread tomorrow so let me know if you are interested. Blackvenom77 has first dibs on everything.

I can do a couple of things:

Blackvenom77, for the kit with only the 6lb ring and no alternator pulley: Sold!

JamesHell, for just the 4lb ring: Sold!

DSC02004-1.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread