WTB: '94-98 Parts

PIXER

Banned
Looking for:

Aftermarket or '96-'98 Cobra hood
OEM/Replica Cobra Front Bumper
OEM/Replica Cobra Rear Bumper
New seats! Preferably black leather, but let me know what you have.
Cobra/Replica Fogs w/ bracket
SPOILERS! Let me know what you have, please!

Need these things ASAP!
If I don't get offers/ideas I'll be paying the extra cost of buying the stuff new.
Prefer Black, but it doesn't matter. Having the car repainted anyhow.
Need to get ahold of me FAST (will be checking this)
[email protected]
(913)449-6296
Mark

Another thing, I see some of these items for sale in this section ('97 hood, '97 seats)
Due to shipping, I'd prefer to keep the big stuff (seats, hoods, bumpers) withing 300 miles of me. (Overland Park/Olathe, KS 66221)
Now if you live 600 miles away, and want to drive 300 of those miles, then maybe we can work something out.
I just figure that for driving more than 8 hours round trip, I'd rather spend the money on something new. Because ineviably(sp?) The new things, however more expensive, will be in better shape.
Thanks for you time.
Mark

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
I have a set of stock 98 Cobra seats. Drivers seat is in pretty good shape with one small wear mark the size of a dime from getting in and out. The passenger seat has had a butt in it only a handful of times so it's 99% new.

PM me if they'll work for you and we can talk about price and shipping. I can ship via greyhound so it'll be pretty cheap, I think.

Thanks,
Alan

dawssvt

1998 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I have a 98 front and rear cobra bumper in crystal white... PM me an offer... Both in great condition...

Users who are viewing this thread