WTB 95 Cobra R

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
A friend of mine has been contiplating selling his 95R.. I will check with him to see what he has decided.

It has ~5300 miles and some light mods but he has all the original parts too.

SCT93COBRA

Established Member
r82of250 said:
Don't want to state the obvious, but have you checked the "Cobra R's For Sale" post?

Actually I have checked that, it seems to be more of a dicussion section than a cars for sale section.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
SCT93COBRA said:
Actually I have checked that, it seems to be more of a dicussion section than a cars for sale section.

Any R's we come across for sale do get tossed in that thread, between times, we discuss.

R

r82of250

Established Member
Robert M said:
Any R's we come across for sale do get tossed in that thread, between times, we discuss.

R

Absolutely true Rob, with heavy emphasis on the "we discuss" part.

Since we are on the subject on wanting Cobra R's - I am also in the market for another R. 1993's are probably out of my price range, but a decent '95 or a beater '00 R would fit the bill. Anybody?

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
SCT93COBRA said:
Looking to buy a 1995 Cobra R. Prefer a stock one, or one lightly modded. Does not have to be a wrapper car. Let me know what you got! Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Sent you a PM about a friend's 95R w/his contact info

Sargent1

Established Member
The "R's for sale" thread is useless. Don't waste your time. I have number 86 for sale. Will email you pictures and info upon my return from Djibouti early next week if you're interested or you can email me at [email protected]

Chris

Cobra-R

Established Member
Sargent1 said:
The "R's for sale" thread is useless. Don't waste your time. I have number 86 for sale. Will email you pictures and info upon my return from Djibouti early next week if you're interested or you can email me at [email protected]

Chris

Useless or not, that thread is where cars for sale should be posted.

We are getting way too many off topic and reduntant threads in here. Time to do some cleaning.

Brian

r82of250

Established Member
Cobra-R said:
Useless or not, that thread is where cars for sale should be posted.

We are getting way too many off topic and reduntant threads in here. Time to do some cleaning.

Brian

I agree!

Users who are viewing this thread