WTB: 96-98 Smog Pump with hoses

Mystic_Cobra

Established Member
I need a working smog pump for my 98 Cobra. I found one on ebay for $85. I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has one so I can help clear out your garage.

I ALSO need the short intake hose and filter/cap AND the long hose that connects to the diverter valve.

Paypal ready to fire. Post pics here or send via PM.

thanks

97snakebite

Established Member
u can get the cut to lenght hose from autozone for like 5 bucks and a plastic T fitting...that will take care of that part

Last edited:

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
I actually think I have one in my garage. Lot of cob webs on it but I can dust it off. I can look when I get home.

-Mark

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I have all my smog shit from my cobra.. I was literally going to throw it away.. I'll pull it from storage today and take pics and you can tell me what you need. Cover shipping and it's yours. I don't even want money. Literally was gonna chuck it in the trash lol

Mystic_Cobra

Established Member
In addition to a working pump, I am looking for the long hose (with multiple bends) that goes from the outlet port on the pump to the diverter valve. It is about 2 feet long and runs horizontally from side to side between the fan and the serp belt.
I am also looking for the short bent hose with the cap on the end. Both are about an inch in diameter. both are shown in this pic.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121730265010

whyxitx

Established Member
b2e7724f38e3a55017e3ad39999244a4.jpg

This one? (dog not included)

Users who are viewing this thread