WTB 98 up GT for 6Kish around NC

SBSnake

Established Member
Hey guys an gals, ive got about 6K to spend and im looking to get into a 98 up GT. This will be for a dd but id still like the paint to be nice because i plan on driving it for a year or two at least before i retire it or make a drag car out of it. Located in Charlotte NC willing to travel to meet, but preferably not too far outside of NC. Lets see what you guys have layin around :beer:

SBSnake

Established Member
thanks for the offer JC and i have always loved that color, but its just too far away and i cant bring myself to buy a car without seeing/driving it first.

Anybody else? Im looking to get into a GT asap for less than 10K :rockon:

Lad30nyc

Established Member
thanks for the offer JC and i have always loved that color, but its just too far away and i cant bring myself to buy a car without seeing/driving it first.

Anybody else? Im looking to get into a GT asap for less than 10K :rockon:

I have one for sale in NY I understand its out of your area but if your interested... I have it posted up in the for sale section

SBSnake

Established Member
hey LAD again thanks for the interest, but im really looking for something local. yours seems like a low price so hopefully youll have no trouble getting it gone soon :beer:

Lad30nyc

Established Member
hey LAD again thanks for the interest, but im really looking for something local. yours seems like a low price so hopefully youll have no trouble getting it gone soon :beer:

Thanks man trying to make some room for a cobra!

ISMELLRICE

Established Member
$5500 obo...

2002 gt original owner 120k miles...
runs great has a couple performance upgrades...nothing crazy just tasteful mods

DSCN0684.jpg

DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0688.jpg

SBSnake

Established Member
thanks for the offer RICE, but since it will be my daily im really looking for something with around 100K or less. Im looking at one right now in the area so if i make the deal ill let you guys know.

SBSnake

Established Member
alright guys made my purchase, '03 DSG GT with 63K on her and some tasteful mods :rockon: thanks for all the offers

Users who are viewing this thread