WTB..99-04 Tan Interior pieces

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am in need of a few tan pieces for my car. I need the door bezels, radio trim, piece around the shifter, and the trim around the speedometer. Let me know what you have.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i have door panels / kick panels/ still plates / a console i think i still have the rear panels too still & i think i have a shift bag will have to look see if so

all parts are out of my 97-cobra ( i swapped to black 03-cobra )

i think i have more tan interior too

i have a rear vert seat out of a 03-cobra ( tan in color )

Last edited:

6BangEr

Established Member
Hey man I have complete interior out of my 2000 v6. I have everything you're asking for. Bezel around radio is Grey though (2 tone dash) I will send you pics if you like. The door bezels are flawless and have all tabs intact. I will do $50 for the pair (cheapest I have seen them is $35 a piece) and I'll do $20 for speedo bezel and $20 for shifter bezel. Make it round number and do $100 shipped for everything. Let me know if you are interested.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I actually still do. I just got my car back from paint. I know I need both side door cups, Bezel around cluster, trim around radio (mine is not the dual din), trim piece around shifter, both little vent pieces that sit on the sides of the dashboard. Shoot me a price if you want. I might have a salvage yard up here I could get this stuff from, but dont mind getting from someone on here either.

Users who are viewing this thread