WTB a 99-01 Cobra with low miles...(INDIANA)

FlyinBryan

Established Member
seller beware of deginerate buyer**

I tried to buy this kids car and he wanted to play games every time I wanted to come get it. "Oh, I never contacted you back because I had class. Oh, I know you wanted to come get the car last week when you had a ride, but I have another excuse. Oh, I don't really need to sell it because my mommy and daddy are buying me a $40,000 BMW. Oh, I saw where you didn't want to up your price and pay too much so you must be a window shopper" etc. Ignore his ignorant ass.

On topic...if anyone is selling such a car I guarantee I buy it same day or Chrissy will suck your dick.

Last edited:

pauwelsc

Established Member
I tried to buy this kids car and he wanted to play games every time I wanted to come get it. "Oh, I never contacted you back because I had class. Oh, I know you wanted to come get the car last week when you had a ride, but I have another excuse. Oh, I don't really need to sell it because my mommy and daddy are buying me a $40,000 BMW. Oh, I saw where you didn't want to up your price and pay too much so you must be a window shopper" etc. Ignore his ignorant ass.

On topic...if anyone is selling such a car I guarantee I buy it same day or Chrissy will suck your dick.

This sums up the type of person Bryan is. Probably the most immature person I have ever had to deal with. I wish my mom and dad would have bought my new car, however they did not. I am one of those lucky people who grabbed a good job in this down economy.

This smuck wanted me to deliver my car (2 hours and he was still undecided) to him when I was selling it below kbb. Like many people have said on this forum before, take your "GT money" and stay out of the Cobra section. Better yet go get that GTO you had your eyes on. lol

By the way, I sold my car Bryan. The guy couldn't have been happier and thought he got an insane deal. Both of us couldn't be more satisfied with the deal/price.

Ussually I don't let embiciles like this get to me, but for this loser I just have to warn the svt community. This forum has been nothing but a plethora of information for me and would like to retun the favor to fellow svtperformance members.

Last edited:

FlyinBryan

Established Member
This sums up the type of person Bryan is. Probably the most immature person I have ever had to deal with. I wish my mom and dad would have bought my new car, however they did not. I am one of those lucky people who grabbed a good job in this down economy.

This smuck wanted me to deliver my car (2 hours and he was still undecided) to him when I was selling it below kbb. Like many people have said on this forum before, take your "GT money" and stay out of the Cobra section. Better yet go get that GTO you had your eyes on. lol

By the way, I sold my car Bryan. The guy couldn't have been happier and thought he got an insane deal. Both of us couldn't be more satisfied with the deal/price.

Ussually I don't let embiciles like this get to me, but for this loser I just have to warn the svt community. This forum has been nothing but a plethora of information for me and would like to retun the favor to fellow svtperformance members.

I was not undecided or I would not have been willing to drive over 2 hours to see the car. If it was a poor condition, of course I wouldn't have bought. You were not selling under kbb, it was $500-700 over it. I'd have to say you're the only one acting immature. You get on here and pout because I didn't come get your car after you decided to act like a little prick on the phone. If I had come, you really wouldn't have liked me... Tough guy. GT money, stfu Jr. Buying above kbb is not GT money. Do play Nintendo Wii.

Last edited:

bullit4900

Established Member
this is a good place to learn and buy cars, people like you waste time just leave the board, as you can see i have feedback i buy cars i dont just talk about buying and wasting everyones time...

killakobra

Newly Aquired Beast.
Established Member
KBB is a guide, not a bible to live by. A real seller knows what their baby is worth to them not based on the stupid blue book. And a buyer knows what a car is worth on what they're willing to spend. So if that's 8,500 for a cobra, it better have over 60k miles, maybe a salvage title, and/or showing some wear and tear. If you answered no to any of those, go find yourself a GT and quit your quest for this Cobra you seem to believe will just be given to you.

CobraKalas

Established Member
kbb is a guide, not a bible to live by. A real seller knows what their baby is worth to them not based on the stupid blue book. And a buyer knows what a car is worth on what they're willing to spend. So if that's 8,500 for a cobra, it better have over 60k miles, maybe a salvage title, and/or showing some wear and tear. If you answered no to any of those, go find yourself a gt and quit your quest for this cobra you seem to believe will just be given to you.

+1

FlyinBryan

Established Member
pm me a price offer if you didn't like mine...

No, the price was fine. I'd seen where you were selling and the car had been modded up. I'm afraid to buy it. Even though you say you've switched the engines out, I trust no one. I need an unmolested car, which yours could be, but I doubt that.

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
good luck finding an unmolested car that you know the complete history on. it's a shame carfax's don't show when the car was beaten on. :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread