WTB a bra lol for the front end

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I am buying a car from out of state and want to get a bra for the front end of the car to protect it for the long ride back. I need on that fits a 1996 cobra anyone have one or know of a good place to buy one I would appreciate the help, Thanks in advance.

Shoeman 1

Established Member
Colgan (I think thats the name) in Cali. is the only place I know of. It takes about 3 weeks to get they have to make them for your car.

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
I have an Original FORD Bra (cover). The hood piece has a COBRA and the word COBRA written on it located on the driver side. I used the hood piece only for a few months, it's not bran spanking new but it's in very very good condition. For the whole time that it was on my Cobra I always maintained it with UV protectant vinyl/leather conditioner. So it has no cracks or tears in it. The Bumper piece which covers the whole front bumper to the sides and up to match up to the Hood piece, was mounted once to take a pic then took it off, placed it back in the box and never came out again, so that piece is practically new. A few months back I went into my local Ford Dealer looking for a Radiator Cover for a 94 and this kit came up along with other "cover" named parts for the mustang. Knowing they stopped making these years and years ago I picked it up along with the Radiator cover which they also had in stock. I paid $382.35 for the Bra Kit (front cover), make me an offer.

You can see the Hood piece on the Laser Red Cobra Bellow.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread