WTB: A Cobra that the owner actually WANTS to sell

zer0psi

Adrenaline Addict
Established Member
Hey everyone. I recently got screwed over on a deal. I was supposed to pick up an '03 Sonic Blue Cobra (the one I already made a sig for) with a ProCharger for pretty cheap...just had to replace the plastic timing chain tensioners with better ones and that was it. It was a sweet car.... 649rwhp, but the owner decided that he wanted to ask me for $4k more than we agreed on, so now I am without a car.

I used to be an LS1 guy, but I want a Cobra now. I am enamored with 4V motors and I love forced induction. That brings me here. Color isn't that important. I love Oxford White, Zinc Yellow, DSG, Redfire...hell, every color looks good to me. I would prefer lower mileage, as I would prefer a modded car. Price isn't that big of an issue, but I'd like to stay under $25K if possible. I just want a nice, clean Terminator I can give the best home to. I love my cars, wash them twice a week, wax them twice a month, and claybar them every month. I love Cobras, and need one of my own. Please let me know what you have. Thank you.
Adam

lebda

Established Member
Aaaaamen! I am overwhellmed with working with guys that are not sold on selling. Do you want to sell or not. I have cash and am antsy. I can't get prices out of them and when I do they are way up there. I guess that I shouldn't of assumed that the 'Terminators for sale' Forum contains that of.....well.....terminators for sale.

BTW....I am not talking about everybody so I hope I don't affend the 'cool people'.

zer0psi

Adrenaline Addict
Established Member
You see where I'm coming from. Just so clarify, I DON'T ALREADY HAVE A COBRA. I ALMOST DID. SELLER BACKED OUT. I GOT PISSED. I NEED A COBRA NOW. PLEASE HELP. Thank you. :)

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Car in sig is available for immediate pickup. but its more than $25K.
530hp/525tq

Last edited:

dawgcobra

Established Member
got an 04 w/ 11500 miles and some mods for sale $29,500, 466/508 rwhp /rwtq. you can pick up tomorrow.

sonicsensation

Established Member
(F/s 03 Sonic Blue Perfectcond. 7kmiles) . Check this ad out. You will NOT be disappointed. For a couple grand more than 25k you can have mint, LOW mile car, with preferred mod's. Oh yea, & I'm only 4 hours away from you in detroit. There are pic's as well.

Last edited:

Procharged03

Established Member
Sorry about the deal man.
I also never mentioned anything about 4 g's more, just that if you wanted it make me an offer I couldn'r refuse.
Looks like I'm going to be keeping it now, as I'm going to try the tensioners and see if that fixes things.

Also, when you get a Cobra let me know.
When mines running again, let me know and I'll run ya.
Also, please take my pics out of your sig, that is copyright infringement :nono: :lol1:

zer0psi

Adrenaline Addict
Established Member
Also, please take my pics out of your sig, that is copyright infringement

How so, when I took the pics? Did you copyright the Sonic Blue 2003 Cobra instead of Ford? I don't think so, but hey I guess I better since I'm a man of my word. ;) Actually you did mention that you wanted about $26K or $27K now, but from what I've heard I should be glad I didn't get the car. Either way life goes on, and I don't have enough time for this all. Thanks...

Last edited:

scooter5

Established Member
Also, when you get a Cobra let me know.
When mines running again," let me know and I'll run ya."

little bit scitzophrenic?

tard :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread