WTB: A Cobra that the owner actually WANTS to sell

zer0psi

Adrenaline Addict
Established Member
Procharged03 said:
Also, when you get a Cobra let me know.
When mines running again, let me know and I'll run ya.
Also, please take my pics out of your sig, that is copyright infringement :nono: :lol1:

I don't think you'll be able to afford to run me when my Cobra is finished, but hey you asked for it. Any day you're ready, you can have a piece of Chi-town, no matter what Cobra I'm working with.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Sweet a lil Chi-Town versus the Lou. Let me know when you kids set this up. We have a few more Cobra's in the area that wanna play also.

Zero PSI there are several cars posted in this thread that are ready for immediate pickup. Get one already.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
I'll let mine go, but it's a little more than you're looking to spend...I could also guarantee that the little Procharged cobra would be the least of your worries!!!

Procharged03

Established Member
scooter5 said:
Also, when you get a Cobra let me know.
When mines running again," let me know and I'll run ya."

little bit scitzophrenic?

tard :loser:

Man, this thread is awesome.
You people get the most ****-hurt over antyhing, especially when I was joking, hence the laughing smiley after it.

I'd hate to see how you boys get when somebody gets serious.
What d oyou do?
hunt them down and shoot them :poke:

tjmayer

Established Member
cobra

I think every one that are trying to sell 03-04 cobras see the word trying need to realize 22k-25k is about it my freind just bought an 03 with everything and I mean everything built motor whipple all susp, work with 18,000 miles car ran 6.50 in the 1/8 20in wheels and all 4 27,000 I mean look at the cars on ebay or anywhere else tons for sale not a one selling just my thoughts if people came to reality I think there would be alot more happy cobra owners. I mean there gonna be 4 yrs old.

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
you say 22-25 for a cobra, but i am looking at mach 1's right now for 20-22

so i am going to ask 35k for my pullied 39k mile 03 cobra :thumbsup:

tjmayer said:
I think every one that are trying to sell 03-04 cobras see the word trying need to realize 22k-25k is about it my freind just bought an 03 with everything and I mean everything built motor whipple all susp, work with 18,000 miles car ran 6.50 in the 1/8 20in wheels and all 4 27,000 I mean look at the cars on ebay or anywhere else tons for sale not a one selling just my thoughts if people came to reality I think there would be alot more happy cobra owners. I mean there gonna be 4 yrs old.

Users who are viewing this thread