WTB a set of COMP CAMS

strongs_2009

Established Member
No not yet just figure I would try here would rather give someone on here the money first. I have the ford racing high lift cams but with the heads and that done i was doing some talking with justin at VMP and he thinks they may be to mild to pick up any power so looking to try another set out.

Last edited:

strongs_2009

Established Member
I cant sell them right now i dont have another set of cams to swap them out with but next to nothing if i did and i find that it gets the gain im hoping it does. if your wanting them. I am looking around now to find a set so im hoping in the next few weeks to have them.

Heres why im looking at swaping out. I just had the heads and lower intake ported and polished by foxlake get everything put back together and it made not a bit of power. so with talking to some people im trying to rule out why.

1. it was about 120 or so in the shop. so it got tried on another dyno that was alittle cooler but was a bigger wheel dyno after some playing still put down 800. but i had that before the heads and lower intake. So temp trying to dyno.

2. Cams maybe the gt cams are just to mild seeing that there only better at the higher rpms im hearing.

3. just reacted the max the motor and blower will go. I can see this one being the case with a whipple 3.4, crusher all that at 25lbs of boost.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread