Wtb a terminator cobra for anything less than 14k

josephcostello

Established Member
Op keep your eyes out in Texas, of course traveling raises the expenses but it's worth traveling for the right car! I've seen some nice cars there. Almost bought a 1 owner 23k mile clean title mystichrome vert for 16 but I was too late, someone local bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Op keep your eyes out in Texas, of course traveling raises the expenses but it's worth traveling for the right car! I've seen some nice cars there. Almost bought a 1 owner 23k mile clean title mystichrome vert for 16 but I was too late, someone local bought it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

That person obviously had no clue what they had or there was a story behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

josephcostello

Established Member
That person obviously had no clue what they had or there was a story behind it.

He needed the money for personal reasons. Had his 70k+ boat on ebay for sale too. I set up an inspection for the following monday and over the weekend someone came up with the cash. I was ready to jump on a plane the next morning and drive it back. What sucks is he said I had first right to refusal, oh well. Someone on here got it I think.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Sure if you wanna put more money in stuff that needs repaired. Hell two are salvage title'ed.

Last edited:

ModularMadman

Redfire is best Red
Established Member

Just proof I'm priced very competitively at 15.5k. I'd take my redfire over any of those just based on condition and parts, plus it's a clean title, documented car. I've had a lot of calls but no cash yet. Market is weird and I'm a terrible salesman.

Users who are viewing this thread