WTB a very clean new edge GT

LS1-THIS

Established Member
Hey guys, like the title says, I am looking for a VERY clean new edge GT or BULLITT.

Here are some things the car must have:
Less than or around 70k miles
5 speed
Leather interior
Nice wheels (no starfishes)

I will give preference to cars with bolt ons. Looking for a nice sounding exhaust, headers, tuner, etc. Not looking for S/C cars as my plan is to do that myself at the end of the summer, but if the deal is right and the car is clean I'll consider it.

I'm not too picky on colors but the paint has to be CLEAN, I'm really picky about this. I do prefer the colors: true blue, DHG, sonic blue, DSG, torch red, screamin' yellow, oxford white. The only colors that I won't consider are zinc yellow, silver, and redfire.

I have cash in hand, so if you're looking to sell post a link/pics in here or PM me. Thanks for looking!

Zack

Nasty_00_Fobra

Established Member
ive got a black one forsale posted in a few lower threads...paint isn't perfect but has bolt ons and cams and a set of $3000 wheels on it..motor was just rebuilt

LS1-THIS

Established Member
Last edited:

LS1-THIS

Established Member
Ok, I figured I should update this thread. After doing lots of searching I'm starting to realize what I really want.

The ideal car will be Screamin' Yellow, DSG, or black. I will consider other colors, but these will get preference. Must have CLEAN PAINT! I cannot stress this enough. I WILL NOT buy a car that has a bunch of blemishes. I also STRONGLY prefer charcoal leather to tan.

Particular mods I am looking for in the car:
Lowered
Nice wheels/tires
Long tube headers
Nice sounding exhaust(I am partial to Borla)
short throw shifter
throttle bodies, plenums
intakes
SCT tuner
etc.

I would be interested in buying a supercharged car if it is a good deal and doesn't look like a total hack job.

I am a VERY motivated buyer, I have cash in hand waiting for the right car to come along. If anybody reading this has a buddy looking to sell or sees anything locally that you think fits this description I'd be extremely grateful if you could pass it along.

I should also probably clarify that I have around 11k to spend. However, just because I have 11k doesn't mean that I am going to give you your full 11k asking price. I know what these things are worth, I've bought and sold them before and looked at thousands of ads.

LS1-THIS

Established Member
I know you want a little lower mileage car, but this one is damn sexy.

Also, are you looking at just GT's? Or 99/01 Cobra and Mach 1's too?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...296-2002-mustang-gt-vortech-supercharged.html

I've seen that one a few times. I like it, but I don't love it. I want to keep looking. I'm mostly looking for GTs. It's hard to find nice, low mileage Machs and Cobras in my range. Hell, I'm struggling to find GTs that fit my criteria and are in my range.

That being said though, if a good deal came around I'd absolutely consider a Mach or Cobra. I'm even starting to consider F-Bodies

Users who are viewing this thread