WTB Aluminum Driveshaft

Rich D

Large Member
Established Member
If you guys are interested in buying a new driveshaft, pm me and I can't point you toward a good deal on a Dynotech ds.

Michael Baldwin

Established Member
Not paying $525 when it's $599 new. Besides shaftmasters has a U-joint not a CV-joint. Drop your price by $125 and we'll talk.

LQQKOUT

Established Member
It has less than 50 miles on it; even comes in the original box. He wants 40% off.
Just decided to sell the car and don't see the reason to leave it on.

Last edited:

cydewaze84

Established Member
Not paying $525 when it's $599 new. Besides shaftmasters has a U-joint not a CV-joint. Drop your price by $125 and we'll talk.

whats the issue with it having a u-joint? wouldnt a u-joint be stronger than the cv-joint? i ask because i havent yet done research on this, but being a mechanic i have never replaced a u-joint because it broke(in normal vehicles),only because the joint has worn and has excessive play. likewise, i've replaced a half dozen or so cv-style driveshafts that were stripped out like jeeps like to run for the front driveshaft...

sorry for the thread hijack...free bump tho

Michael Baldwin

Established Member
Good luck with that price. That's 33% off, which is a good deal for both of us. If you want to sell a used (and somewhat inferior) DS for $74 off be my guest, but I ain't buying. Now if you'd like to lower your price, we can talk. Otherwise no need for additional conversation.

Michael Baldwin

Established Member
One isn't better than the other but for a lowered car where you have to adjust pinion angle it can put more stress on the joint.

Users who are viewing this thread