WTB ARH Longtube headers 1 1/8" for 2011 Mustang GT

allicedout

Established Member
Like the title says looking for a set of ARH long tubes with 1 7/8" piping and preferably with catted X or H pipe. Need it shipped 08061. Please send pics and price of what you have. Thanks.

azazell64

Established Member
I'm sure most people will know what you're talking about but you may want to fix your thread name. If you end up getting a mid pipe for the kooks system. I have the Kooks hi flow green cats (don't throw CEL) we could work something out on as I am also Canadian.

allicedout

Established Member
I'm sure most people will know what you're talking about but you may want to fix your thread name. If you end up getting a mid pipe for the kooks system. I have the Kooks hi flow green cats (don't throw CEL) we could work something out on as I am also Canadian.

Clearly a flaw in the title... thanks for catching it. 1 7/8"..... Definitely keep you in mind but seems no one has anything to sell. With the conversion rate right now can't even look at new.....

TEG-84

Established Member
I have a pair of ARH 1 7/8 with a catted x pipe that I will be selling as I am going turbo. I have to find out the shipping cost to Canada though?

Users who are viewing this thread