WTB BADLY fr500 steering wheel

Napp E Roots

Established Member
Hey ive been looking all over and cant find anyone who sells the fr500 steering wheel. AM.com has stopped selling them same with jegs and this other bs website. trust me ive been looking. if anyone has one that they would like to sell please let me know. Thank you

marshal wall

Established Member
I found a new Fr500 steering wheel sitting on the shelf at brothers performance 4 days ago!:banana: I would look at at the dealer list in the Ford Racing catalog and call every last one of the ford racing dealers untill you find one that has one sitting on the self.

Start your search by Saving yourself some time and don't call Tommie Vaughn Ford in Texas because those peices of shit don't have a Fr500 steering wheel and they will put you on hold forever and then ask for a deposit when they know that they can't get the fr500 wheel from Ford anymore!:nonono:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wait what?? The FR-500 wheel is discontinued?? FML Now I have to buy one quick.. shit.

mustang3X

Established Member
Part of the reason it was discontinued was material supply problems, I have a friend who works at Ford in the racing division and I emailed her the other day about getting one, she responded right away that they are no longer available.

Still getting me some interior goodies from a wholesaler though! cool!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Effing A i need one.. crap.. don't have the money but it's money well worth it though.. If anyone has any leads please PM me.. as well as the OP since this is his/hers thread.

marshal wall

Established Member
In the 2011 Ford racing catalog, the Fr500 steering wheel # M3601 B has a big star that reads " While supplies last, limited quantity!" I bet that some retailers have one sitting on the shelf somwhere out there.

Take a look at this list Ford Racing Performance Parts - [Where To Buy] and then start dialing like a MOFO untill you find a retailer that has one in stock. This is how I scored my FR500 steering wheel a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread