WTB billet engine caps (dress up kit) for 2012 GT500

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I have these
photo_zpsdd7f4763.jpg

I can't seem to find them in a complete set anymore. I see them selling from 40-60 per cap. I have the complete 7 piece set which includes 2 coolant/heat exchanger caps, steering, brake, windshield washer, oil and dip stick. I'll even throw in the key chain ring to make it 8 pieces. Because they are double sided taped and Allen screwed on to the factory caps I'll include the factory caps so you can just remove your stock caps and put these on. I'd like 275 shipped because of the caps or if you send me your caps afterwards I'll take 235.

864svt

powered by svt
Established Member
Those look good, let me think about it for the night. I just spent some mola on suspension goodies so the wife may lose her mind if I spend more haha

I'll PM ya.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Sounds good, keep me posted. BTW, only reason I'm selling them is I want the redicoulasly over priced Shelby blue and carbon fiber ones which are like 600 lol

Marc

Established Member
Sounds good, keep me posted. BTW, only reason I'm selling them is I want the redicoulasly over priced Shelby blue and carbon fiber ones which are like 600 lol

I waited forever to get mine and finally came across a hellvua deal from a member here. I got those caps with the Revan Racing tanks for $750.00.

ShelbyRadiatorCover_zps31bb5d8e.jpg

kozumasbullitt

Established Member
I waited forever to get mine and finally came across a hellvua deal from a member here. I got those caps with the Revan Racing tanks for $750.00.

ShelbyRadiatorCover_zps31bb5d8e.jpg

You did get one hell of a deal but I tripped and fell onto a better one :) I might be able to help Brian out if you are willing to take a set that is satin and carbon.

MarkSanchez

Established Member
I know this is a Longshot Brian SVT snake but do you still have those Shelby Snake logo Billet engine caps for sale. I have been looking for a coolant cap I would pay top dollar for it. thanks Mark Sanchez 913-680-8656

Users who are viewing this thread