WTB: Black 19" SVE Drifts

timgt

Established Member
I'm looking for a nice set of 19" Drifts with tires (Not interested in 18"). Preferably Local to Maryland so I can just pick them up and avoid a shipping hassle for the seller. Let me know what you got and how much you are asking.

Thanks. :dancenana:

timgt

Established Member
Hmmm, no drifts out there :shrug:

I also have 2010 GT500 Coupe takeoffs if anybody is interested in a trade :??:

I attached a few pics of my car with the GT500 Wheels.

P7037932.jpg

P7037920.jpg

timgt

Established Member
Sorry, I've looked at TONS of photos online and I'm set on the drifts. If I don't get the drifts I'll just stick with what I got. Thanks for the offer though.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Hmmm, no drifts out there :shrug:

I also have 2010 GT500 Coupe takeoffs if anybody is interested in a trade :??:

I attached a few pics of my car with the GT500 Wheels.

P7037932.jpg

P7037920.jpg

Your car looks Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!!! I'd leave it alone!!! lol!1

timgt

Established Member
Ultrakla$$ic, you are actually the reason I want to change my car. I keep seeing your damn signature in threads and its the best looking race red in my opinion. You also spoke to my buddy Josh a week or so ago about what you did with your sportlines and suspension if you remember him, we work together.

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Ultrakla$$ic, you are actually the reason I want to change my car. I keep seeing your damn signature in threads and its the best looking race red in my opinion. You also spoke to my buddy Josh a week or so ago about what you did with your sportlines and suspension if you remember him, we work together.

Thanks for the compliment! I do remember:beer:

I really like the look of your car! Those wheels give it a clean lined look. . A beautiful option to the Race Red and You nailed it with the wheels, tires, and stance IMO:beer:

Throw a front lower spoiler/splitter on that beauty and ride!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread