WTB black coupe near AZ

TERMN8D926

I'm looking for a black coupe terminator only, I have no preference on the year. Lightly modded/stock with under or around 50k miles would be ideal. I'm located near PHO, AZ and would prefer in state but will entertain other options!

Thanks!

JihadJugarnaunt

Established Member
I have a 2004 Black Coupe with Black interior, it has 46,xxx miles on it. I am testing the waters to sell it, I would list it at $25k. I am located in MI, and the car has 2.9 whipple and other modifications on it.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
@03terminator77 my budget would be around 27k, do you have yours listed anywhere already?

@JihadJugarnaunt that sounds good but it is out of my range sadly.
I do not have it listed. I can send you pics but I'd be asking more than 27K. I'm not selling but for the right price I would let it go...Car is in mint condition, I'm the second owner, lightly modded and I have all the stock parts. I'm in Orange County so Arizona is not too far.

Attachments

• 2003 Mustang Cobra 11K.jpg
    2003 Mustang Cobra 11K.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 181
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 03 Cobra.jpg
    03 Cobra.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 03 11K cobra.jpg
    03 11K cobra.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 175

TERMN8D926

I do not have it listed. I can send you pics but I'd be asking more than 27K. I'm not selling but for the right price I would let it go...Car is in mint condition, I'm the second owner, lightly modded and I have all the stock parts. I'm in Orange County so Arizona is not too far.
hey man that cobra looks good, you got a good number I can reach you at?

68gtscode

Established Member

Did you buy this car from a guy named Kevin up in the Bay Area? Looks like a very nice low mile Cobra regardless!

lx347cid

Established Member
I got one of the cleanest black coupe in the country with only 16k miles. Its got a new vmp blower. Im in PA though but shipping is cheap. $33k.
6107309104 for more details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread