WTB: Black rims / silver - chrome lip

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find 18" wheels with black center and chrome / silver lip? I have a black L and I think this would look pretty sweet. I want to stay with the 18" because I just bought new tires...

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
no but i have a pair of aftermarket crome rims if your interested i can get you some pics. The maybe seen 4 or 500 miles im only asking 400 obo. Or i have a pair of the stock 01 rims on mine now that are powder coated black with one having minor curb crash 350 obo

Vegas Mongoose

Supreme Hater
Established Member
99boltsvt said:
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find 18" wheels with black center and chrome / silver lip? I have a black L and I think this would look pretty sweet. I want to stay with the 18" because I just bought new tires...

American Racing - Cartels

03DSGLAfter004.gif

cartelblack.jpg

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
jeffthagiraffe said:
no but i have a pair of aftermarket crome rims if your interested i can get you some pics. The maybe seen 4 or 500 miles im only asking 400 obo. Or i have a pair of the stock 01 rims on mine now that are powder coated black with one having minor curb crash 350 obo

Send me pics of both! [email protected]

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
jeffthagiraffe said:
i am going to send the pics as soon as i get the chance today. Juat waiting for the sun to come up to take pics.

any luck with the pics of the wheels?

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
Hey, that was my bad. I was supposed to host these pictures for him and forgot. So here they are:

Pictures do NOT do justice for these. You would have to check them out in person.

99boltsvt

hey lady..wanna ride??
Established Member
countrysquire said:
Hey, that was my bad. I was supposed to host these pictures for him and forgot. So here they are:

Pictures do NOT do justice for these. You would have to check them out in person.

is this the set he is trying to sell?

JC01Lightning

Established Member
I have a set of 20" American Racing RTS Black, with polished lip, with NEW Toyo Proxes S/T's on them asking 1000.00 for the set.

jeffthagiraffe

Established Member
the crome rims are for sell right now. If they sell i will be look to sell these, but at the moment they are not. I will keep in touch and let you know. I also posted pics of the other rims for sell if you want to take a look.

thanks, jeffrey

Users who are viewing this thread