WTB Black Terminator

AF EOD

Established Member
WTB Black, SB, DSG Terminator

I live in Florida, I'm returning from the desert in mid march. I will be/have been looking for a black cobra. Preferably low mileage, preferably a terminator, but intertaining all thoughts. I currently have an 02 GT that I'd be willing to trade if someone wanted to downgrade. GT is a black coupe approx 45,000 miles. Its been babied for the past 6 months by my mom and just got new Pirelli PZero's. Let me know if you have the perfect Terminator for me.

Last edited:

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Im picking up one this weekend that i'd be willing to sell...it has 30k miles and is an '03 with the basic mods. Also has a cobra R hood and wing, but those can be changed out. I want to keep it, but anything is for sale, for the right price. Ive also got my turbo'd '04 that i'd sell too.

AF EOD

Established Member
I'm interested. Why kind of "right price" are you looking for. Can I get more details on both the 03 and 04? Why would you get rid of the 03 you just got?
If you feel the need to email. [email protected]

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
AF EOD said:
I live in Florida, I'm returning from the desert in mid march. I will be/have been looking for a black cobra. Preferably low mileage, preferably a terminator, but intertaining all thoughts. I currently have an 02 GT that I'd be willing to trade if someone wanted to downgrade. GT is a black coupe approx 45,000 miles. Its been babied for the past 6 months by my mom and just got new Pirelli PZero's. Let me know if you have the perfect Terminator for me.

Black coupe, 12,400 miles. 466 rwhp/473 rwtq. SLP LM I cat back, JDM 2.8 Pulley, SCT Xcal II custom tune, K & N FIPK II, MGW orange handle Short Shifter, Billet Flow IRS brace, and Nitto 555r 315s on the rear wheels. $26,500.

Let me know if you are interested

AF EOD

Established Member
I'm not limiting myself to the florida area. Please keep me in mind the next month if you are thinking about selling any terminator.

AF EOD

Established Member
Home Finally

Finally Made it Home after 7 months of disposing of roadside IEDs in Iraq. My interests might have changed a little bit. Looking for a Terminator (Black, SB, MG) Low miles, close to florida prefered but I'll flight and drive back, Feel free to email me pics and a brief description. [email protected]

Looking around the 25-30k range. Let me know.

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
Well I have a Black 03 coupe here in Florida but I am not really wanting to get rid of it but you never know. PM me an offer. The car has 24k miles, garage kept since new. Interior still smells new too. It has a STG 4 port, lower pulley and all the other supporting mods. Put down 502/535 Let me know....Jason

Users who are viewing this thread