WTB Boss 302 Intake Manifold

Nadmeister

Established Member
Are you looking for just the intake manifold, or are you okay with all the other parts. I have one for sale, but it's for sale with the Boss 302 Steeda CAI, Boss 302 strut tower brace, the engine cover kit and blue painted coil covers and I'd hate to break it all up for fear of not being able to sell off the individual parts. Let me know and I'll get you a quote shipped to you. Thanks

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Those parts broken up will sell. Depending on the cost+shipping, I might take the Boss strut tower off your hands.

Nadmeister

Established Member
If you separate I would be interested in the CAI depending on the condition.

Those parts broken up will sell. Depending on the cost+shipping, I might take the Boss strut tower off your hands.

Sounds good, guys - I've not been very active here, as I frequent another mustang forum, but will PM you guys if allicedout doesn't want it, first.

allicedout

Established Member
Sounds good, guys - I've not been very active here, as I frequent another mustang forum, but will PM you guys if allicedout doesn't want it, first.

I think it would all sell easily if you break them up. I'm definitely interested in the Boss manifold and side covers depending on price and shipping of course.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread